CCS 2005 TPX KGB® Magnetic Reader / Writer with Thermal Printing Module
- Smart card systems for industrial applications
- Process barcode tickets, magnetic tickets, contactless smart cards and chip cards with contacts.
- Tickets can be cut, bursted or fed from a stacker
- Complete application software
- Ideal for the Parking, Automatic Fare Collection and Toll System business.
CCS 2005 TPX KGB is used for processing magnetic cards, tickets and
smart cards based on ISO 7810 / format ID-1. It employs direct thermal printing
on thermo-sensitive surfaces. It is compatible with LOCO and HICO magnetic cards.
Supported interface is RS-232.
•Possibility of adapting different muzzles of the KGB® - series
•Possibility of adapting different feeding modules of the KGB® - series
•Integrated CSC Antenna (optional)
•Barcode Reader (optional)