Chameleon technology by iSIGN hits the mark in Australia
ARB 4 x 4 accessories retailer has added another store to its growing network. The new store in Traralgon, Victoria, is owned and operated by the ARB Bairnsdale branch owners, Daniel and Emily Rikken. The ARB Traralgon is a purpose built, 1300 square metre store, boasting a 300 square metre showroom, fully equipped workshop and warehouse.
Inside100 Retail Solutions a Melbourne based retail solutions specialist, was engaged by the Rikken’s in order to oversee both the design, construction and fit out of their new store. In constructing the new Traralgon store, the Rikken’s wanted to include a cost effective digital signage solution that enhanced the customer experience, leading edge technology and flexibility to expand the system to Rikken’s other stores.
Inside100 chose Chameleon for Digital Signage solution by Canadian technology company iSIGN Media Corp. (www.isignmedia.com). The Inside100 team proposed Chameleon with its Cloud based management software as the most cost effective and scalable solution for the Traralgon store. The objective with digital signage is building a “deeper engagement between brands and consumers”, said Chris Pappas of Inside100, and Chameleon does that.
Through cutting edge technology such as Chameleon, the connection between consumers and brands transcends physical signage, to mobile and online environments where information is now at your fingertips.
Mr Pappas noted that Chameleon proved to be the best product for Rikken’s ARB Traralgon store, as it enabled all 7 LCD screens, 110 inch Projector screen to be managed remotely from any device with an internet connection through the innovative Chameleon Dashboard. An added bonus of the Chameleon hardware and Cloud based software is the ability for additional stores or screens to be implemented in the future, with no additional IT cost or content management systems needed, due to the Chameleon Dashboard built in CMS.
- JEA Technologies has become the Australian distributor for Papercast products
- Next Generation of Banknotes: $10 Design Revealed
- Hand Arm Vibration Safety
- Reactec seeks international growth oppotunitites in Australia and Japan
- Safety in Action Show - Melbourne
- Reactec wins major construction industry award in the UK
- Reactec wins health and safety award at Speedy Expo event
- Continental Tyres Australia chooses Chameleon by iSIGN Media Corp
- Chameleon technology by iSIGN hits the mark in Australia
- Synergy Pharmacy Group prescribes digital signage rollout at Rose Bay pharmacy
- Abuzz Solutions trials Horsent 21.5" AIO PC as a sales kiosk at Be Me Clothing.
- Force Sensing Technology pushed by Zytronic Displays
- Zytronic touch screens find the way in Asia’s leading integrated resort through JEA Technologies and Abuzz Solutions
- JEA Technologies announces collaboration with eHealth Consortium Group on Smart Antenna integration for public hospital and health services
- 23% of users abandon apps after one use
- JEAs new commercial and industrial 21.5" AIO PC
- iSIGN Media and Dynamic Digital Strategic Solutions Announces a national mobile network trial with ScriptRelief for 225 locations
- New AU $5 banknote, software release BB AU1183 & FL AU1520
- Chamelon for Digital Signage used in Traralgon ARB store
- New 18.5" and 21.5" touch monitor for wall/pole mount applications
- RX10 and RX10H, the thinnest and lightest handled 2-in-1 10.1" tablet
- iBeacon vs Smart Antenna
- JEA announces a new 42" PCAP Multi Touch Monitor
- The Chameleon Solution from JEA Technologies
- JEA releases a new range of open frame multi-touch monitors
- The worlds brightest LCD - DS551LT7
- Zytronic introduces ZYFILM Multitouch - a rollable, flexible Projected Capacitive touch film
- JEA Technologies is appointed the Australian distributor for iSIGN Media
- Robustel GoRugged M1000 Industrial 2G/3G/4G USB Modem Enables Mobile Ticket Vending Machine