Chamelon for Digital Signage used in Traralgon ARB store
ARB 4 x 4 accessories retailer has added another store to its growing network.The new store in Traralgon, Victoria, is owned and operated by the ARB Bairnsdale branch owners, Daniel and Emily Rikken. The Traralgon site is a purpose built, 1300 square metre store, which boasts a 300 square metre showroom, fully equipped workshop and warehouse.
Melbourne based Retail Solutions specialist, Inside100 Retail Solutions, was engaged by the Rikken’s in order to oversee both the design, construction and fit out of their new store. In constructing the new Traralgon store, the Rikken’s wanted to include a digital signage solution that possessed both leading edge technology and the flexibility to expand the system to their existing stores.
The Chameleon Digital Signage Platform by Canadian based technologies company, Deviceworx Technologies Inc. Deviceworx, was chosen by the Inside100 team as the most cost effective and scalable solution for the Traralgon store. Inside100 CEO, Chris Pappas said that having digital signage assists in building a “deeper engagement between brands and consumers”, thanks to the leading edge technology of Chameleon.
Through cutting edge technology such as Chameleon, the connection between consumers and brands transcends physical signage, to mobile and online environments where information is now at your fingertips. Mr Pappas noted that Chameleon proved to be the best product for the Traralgon store, as it enabled all 7 LCD screens and a 110 inch projector screen to be managed remotely from any device with an internet connection through the innovative Chameleon Dashboard.
An added bonus of the Chameleon Platform is the ability for additional stores or screens to be implemented in the future, with no additional IT cost or content management systems needed, due to the Chameleon Dashboard inbuilt CMS. The recent installation of the Chameleon Platform in a Sydney Pharmacy chain by the Inside100 team highlights the quality and flexibility of the system that can meet the needs of any business regardless of their market segment.
- Reactec seeks international growth oppotunitites in Australia and Japan
- Safety in Action Show - Melbourne
- Reactec wins major construction industry award in the UK
- Reactec wins health and safety award at Speedy Expo event
- Continental Tyres Australia chooses Chameleon by iSIGN Media Corp
- Chameleon technology by iSIGN hits the mark in Australia
- Synergy Pharmacy Group prescribes digital signage rollout at Rose Bay pharmacy
- Abuzz Solutions trials Horsent 21.5" AIO PC as a sales kiosk at Be Me Clothing.
- Force Sensing Technology pushed by Zytronic Displays
- Zytronic touch screens find the way in Asia’s leading integrated resort through JEA Technologies and Abuzz Solutions
- JEA Technologies announces collaboration with eHealth Consortium Group on Smart Antenna integration for public hospital and health services
- 23% of users abandon apps after one use
- JEAs new commercial and industrial 21.5" AIO PC
- iSIGN Media and Dynamic Digital Strategic Solutions Announces a national mobile network trial with ScriptRelief for 225 locations
- New AU $5 banknote, software release BB AU1183 & FL AU1520
- Chamelon for Digital Signage used in Traralgon ARB store
- New 18.5" and 21.5" touch monitor for wall/pole mount applications
- RX10 and RX10H, the thinnest and lightest handled 2-in-1 10.1" tablet
- iBeacon vs Smart Antenna
- JEA announces a new 42" PCAP Multi Touch Monitor
- The Chameleon Solution from JEA Technologies
- JEA releases a new range of open frame multi-touch monitors
- The worlds brightest LCD - DS551LT7
- Zytronic introduces ZYFILM Multitouch - a rollable, flexible Projected Capacitive touch film
- JEA Technologies is appointed the Australian distributor for iSIGN Media
- Robustel GoRugged M1000 Industrial 2G/3G/4G USB Modem Enables Mobile Ticket Vending Machine