Continental Tyres Australia chooses Chameleon by iSIGN Media Corp
As one of the leading tyre and brake experts in Australia, Continental Tyres Group (www.continental-tyres.com.au/car) was looking for a national solution for In-store digital signage. Working with Chris Pappas and the team at Melbourne based Inside100 Pty Ltd, Continental has been able to enhance the customer experience and improve the bottom line using the new low cost digital cloud based solution from Chameleon which is supplied by JEA Technologies.
The Inside 100 Retail Solutions team was contracted to supply and install LCD televisions - a minimum of one screen and media player per store - to satisfy Continental Tyres need for a retail digital signage solution.
Chris Pappas CEO of Inside 100, said the team have completed eight of the 35 Continental stores, providing fully managed services which include, monitoring the Chameleon signage system at each location, uploading the monthly specials and local store content along with providing Head Office with proof of play reporting.
In supplying the Continental stores with the LCD screens and Chameleon Media Players, the stores now have the latest technology and software that is cloud based with the lowest cost of ownership and boosted effectiveness of their digital advertising budgets.
The Chameleon player can display most of the popular formats such as PNG, JPEG, MP4 files and can even incorporate live News and Weather feeds and stream music from hundreds of stations simultaneously.
- JEA Technologies has become the Australian distributor for Papercast products
- Next Generation of Banknotes: $10 Design Revealed
- Hand Arm Vibration Safety
- Reactec seeks international growth oppotunitites in Australia and Japan
- Safety in Action Show - Melbourne
- Reactec wins major construction industry award in the UK
- Reactec wins health and safety award at Speedy Expo event
- Continental Tyres Australia chooses Chameleon by iSIGN Media Corp
- Chameleon technology by iSIGN hits the mark in Australia
- Synergy Pharmacy Group prescribes digital signage rollout at Rose Bay pharmacy
- Abuzz Solutions trials Horsent 21.5" AIO PC as a sales kiosk at Be Me Clothing.
- Force Sensing Technology pushed by Zytronic Displays
- Zytronic touch screens find the way in Asia’s leading integrated resort through JEA Technologies and Abuzz Solutions
- JEA Technologies announces collaboration with eHealth Consortium Group on Smart Antenna integration for public hospital and health services
- 23% of users abandon apps after one use
- JEAs new commercial and industrial 21.5" AIO PC
- iSIGN Media and Dynamic Digital Strategic Solutions Announces a national mobile network trial with ScriptRelief for 225 locations
- New AU $5 banknote, software release BB AU1183 & FL AU1520
- Chamelon for Digital Signage used in Traralgon ARB store
- New 18.5" and 21.5" touch monitor for wall/pole mount applications
- RX10 and RX10H, the thinnest and lightest handled 2-in-1 10.1" tablet
- iBeacon vs Smart Antenna
- JEA announces a new 42" PCAP Multi Touch Monitor
- The Chameleon Solution from JEA Technologies
- JEA releases a new range of open frame multi-touch monitors
- The worlds brightest LCD - DS551LT7
- Zytronic introduces ZYFILM Multitouch - a rollable, flexible Projected Capacitive touch film
- JEA Technologies is appointed the Australian distributor for iSIGN Media
- Robustel GoRugged M1000 Industrial 2G/3G/4G USB Modem Enables Mobile Ticket Vending Machine