Medical Tablet Getac RX10H
Medical Tablet Getac RX10H Features:
- 10.1 inch rugged tablet with Intel Core M Processor.
- Full HD sunlight readable display and capactive touchscreen.
- Antimicrobial surface, easily sanitized and certifies to Regulation EN/IEC 60601-1.
- IP65 and MIL-STD 810G certified.
- 2-in-1 design for mobility as a tablet or productivity with the optional attached keyboard.
- At only 1.2kg and a razor thin 18.8mm. It is not only lightweight but also easy to carry with the integrated ergonomic handle. It is designed to easily fit in just one hand.
Medical tablet RX10H, fully rugged tablet for healthcare, is the tablet PC meant for the world of healthcare.
RX10H is a lightweight, water-resistant, shock and drop-tolerant and easily disinfected tablet device that meets the highest demands for mobility within healthcare environment. It allows healthcare staff to benefit from instant access to medical records at the point of care, provides accurate documentation of patient conditions and medication, and enables greater efficiency of clinical processes. The tablet is also waterproof, covered in antimicrobial coating and designed to be mounted onto walls and carts when not being carried around.
|Operating System||Windows 10 Professional
Windows 7 Professional
|Mobile Computing Platform||Intel® Core™ M-5Y10c Processor 0.8 GHz
Max. 2.0GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
- 4MB Intel® Smart Cache
Intel® Core™ M-5Y71 vPro™ Processor 1.2 GHz
Max. 2.9GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
- 4MB Intel® Smart Cache
|VGA Controller||Intel® HD Graphics 5300|
|Display||10.1" TFT LCD FHD (1920 x 1200)
800 nits LumiBond® display with Getac sunlight readable technology
Capacitive multi-touch screen
|Storage & Memory||4GB LPDDR3 expandable to 8GB
SSD 64GB / 128GB
|Keyboard||6 tablet buttons (Windows, Power, Function Key 1, Function Key 2, Barcode Reader Trigger, Volume Up, Volume Down)|
- Capacitive multi-touch screen
- Optional dual mode touchscreen (multi-touch and digitizer)
|Expansion Slots||Optional 1D/2D imager barcode reader|
|I/O Interface||HD webcam x 1
8M pixels auto focus rear camera x 1
Headphone out / mic-in combo x 1
DC in Jack x 1
USB 3.0 (9-pin) x 1
USB 2.0 (4-pin) x 1
Docking connector (16-pin) x 1
Micro HDMI x 1
Optional RF antenna pass-through for GPS, WLAN and WWAN
|Communication Interface||Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265, 802.11ac
Bluetooth (v4.0 class 1)i
Optional dedicated GPS
Optional Gobi™ mobile broadband
Getac Barcode Manager
Optional CompuTrace® Persistence Technology
|Security Features||TPM 2.0
Optional Intel® vPro™ Technology
Optional fingerprint scanner or RFID readerii,iii
Optional SnapBack add-on: Hand Strap & Kick Stand & Smart Card Reader
Optional SnapBack add-on: Hand Strap & Kick Stand & Smart Card Reader & Detachable Keyboard
|Power||AC adapter (65W, 100-240VAC, 50 / 60Hz)
Li-Ion battery (15.2V, 2160mAh)iv
LifeSupport™ battery swappable technology
|Dimension (W x D x H) & Weight||280 x 245 x 18.8 mm (11" x 9.65" x 0.74")
1.2kg (2.65 lbs)v
|Rugged and CertificationsFeatures||MIL-STD-810G certified and IP65 certified
4 feet drop resistant
Vibration & drop resistant
e-Mark certified for vehicle usage
Optional ANSI/ISA 12.12.01
Optional EN/IEC 60601-1
- Operating: -21°C to 55°C / -5.8F to 131°F
- Storage: -40°C to 71°C / -40°F to 160°F
- 95% RH , non-condensing