The Chameleon Solution from JEA Technologies
For very minimal cost, the Chameleon solution addresses many of the shortcomings of USB stick signage. End users can take advantage of a number of features lacking in USB Stick offerings. Chameleon for Digital Signage includes elaborate content playback scheduling, dynamic content including weather and sports scores, screen health monitoring and proof-of-play reporting. Because Chameleon has been designed with simplicity in mind, the end user can begin benefiting from these features after a few minutes when starting to use the system. Critically, all content management functions are done remotely. No physical interaction with screens is required.
Chameleon allows SME’s to now have a low cost professional and sophisticated digital media marketing solution enabling them to build and enhance their business.
To read more about this, please follow this link to the Chameleon for Digital Signage blog.
- JEA Technologies has become the Australian distributor for Papercast products
- Next Generation of Banknotes: $10 Design Revealed
- Hand Arm Vibration Safety
- Reactec seeks international growth oppotunitites in Australia and Japan
- Safety in Action Show - Melbourne
- Reactec wins major construction industry award in the UK
- Reactec wins health and safety award at Speedy Expo event
- Continental Tyres Australia chooses Chameleon by iSIGN Media Corp
- Chameleon technology by iSIGN hits the mark in Australia
- Synergy Pharmacy Group prescribes digital signage rollout at Rose Bay pharmacy
- Abuzz Solutions trials Horsent 21.5" AIO PC as a sales kiosk at Be Me Clothing.
- Force Sensing Technology pushed by Zytronic Displays
- Zytronic touch screens find the way in Asia’s leading integrated resort through JEA Technologies and Abuzz Solutions
- JEA Technologies announces collaboration with eHealth Consortium Group on Smart Antenna integration for public hospital and health services
- 23% of users abandon apps after one use
- JEAs new commercial and industrial 21.5" AIO PC
- iSIGN Media and Dynamic Digital Strategic Solutions Announces a national mobile network trial with ScriptRelief for 225 locations
- New AU $5 banknote, software release BB AU1183 & FL AU1520
- Chamelon for Digital Signage used in Traralgon ARB store
- New 18.5" and 21.5" touch monitor for wall/pole mount applications
- RX10 and RX10H, the thinnest and lightest handled 2-in-1 10.1" tablet
- iBeacon vs Smart Antenna
- JEA announces a new 42" PCAP Multi Touch Monitor
- The Chameleon Solution from JEA Technologies
- JEA releases a new range of open frame multi-touch monitors
- The worlds brightest LCD - DS551LT7
- Zytronic introduces ZYFILM Multitouch - a rollable, flexible Projected Capacitive touch film
- JEA Technologies is appointed the Australian distributor for iSIGN Media
- Robustel GoRugged M1000 Industrial 2G/3G/4G USB Modem Enables Mobile Ticket Vending Machine