The worlds brightest LCD - DS551LT7
Dynascan Technology Inc. has a reputation for making some the brightest sunlight readable LCDs in the world. With the recent release of the DS551LT7 they have taken the crown for the worlds brightest LCD. The new DS551LT7 packs a 7,000 nit brightness rating and a dynamic contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1! In addition to this it has local LED dimming, blackening defect free technology, D65K colour calibration and a 9.9mm bezel.
- LED backlighting with local dimming. Providex very high contrast ratio’s (1,000,000:1 dynamic). With direct local dimming, darker areas of an image receive less backlighting than lighter areas, as opposed to CCFL and edge-lit LED backlights which illuminate an entire screen at all times causing blacks and dark areas to appear washed out.
- Blackness Defect Free in direct sun. Most residential and commercial screens will blacken or result in isotropic failure when the LCD panel overheats. The DS551LT7 is equipped with a high temperature LCD panel capable of withstanding temperatures up to 110˚C (230°F) without blackening - crucial for direct sunlight applications.
- Uniform Colour Temperature and Quality. Ensuring the colour and brightness of each screen in a tiled matrix matches can be time consuming and requires additional calibration hardware. Each DynaScan DS551LT7 screen is individually colour calibrated to the D65 (6500K) CIE colour standard. Not only does this produce a true, natural white, the colour of all screens will be uniform.
- Narrow Bezel for Video wall applications. The DS551LT7 features a 9.9 mm narrow bezel display - perfect for video wall applications. With built-in video daisy chaining, a single 1080p source can be used on video walls up to 6x6 in size without the need for any additional external video wall controller. By combining a narrow bezel display with the benefits of a high brightness LED back light, these displays are ideal for indoor environments that receive a high amount of external daylight such as airports, shopping centres and storefront window displays.
For a full list of specifications, please get in touch with us on 03 8736 0330 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reactec wins major construction industry award in the UK
- Reactec wins health and safety award at Speedy Expo event
- Continental Tyres Australia chooses Chameleon by iSIGN Media Corp
- Chameleon technology by iSIGN hits the mark in Australia
- Synergy Pharmacy Group prescribes digital signage rollout at Rose Bay pharmacy
- Abuzz Solutions trials Horsent 21.5" AIO PC as a sales kiosk at Be Me Clothing.
- Force Sensing Technology pushed by Zytronic Displays
- Zytronic touch screens find the way in Asia’s leading integrated resort through JEA Technologies and Abuzz Solutions
- JEA Technologies announces collaboration with eHealth Consortium Group on Smart Antenna integration for public hospital and health services
- 23% of users abandon apps after one use
- JEAs new commercial and industrial 21.5" AIO PC
- iSIGN Media and Dynamic Digital Strategic Solutions Announces a national mobile network trial with ScriptRelief for 225 locations
- New AU $5 banknote, software release BB AU1183 & FL AU1520
- Chamelon for Digital Signage used in Traralgon ARB store
- New 18.5" and 21.5" touch monitor for wall/pole mount applications
- RX10 and RX10H, the thinnest and lightest handled 2-in-1 10.1" tablet
- iBeacon vs Smart Antenna
- JEA announces a new 42" PCAP Multi Touch Monitor
- The Chameleon Solution from JEA Technologies
- JEA releases a new range of open frame multi-touch monitors
- The worlds brightest LCD - DS551LT7
- Zytronic introduces ZYFILM Multitouch - a rollable, flexible Projected Capacitive touch film
- JEA Technologies is appointed the Australian distributor for iSIGN Media
- Robustel GoRugged M1000 Industrial 2G/3G/4G USB Modem Enables Mobile Ticket Vending Machine