iBeacon vs Smart Antenna
Comparisons between two objects must be exercised within context. For example, no one would compare a car to a couch—there is very little in common. Yet, people will compare a Smart Antenna to iBeacon, a clear example of where there is little in common. The root cause is that the misinformation about iBeacons leads the public to believe it is some powerful technical device, when it is simply an electronic QR Code that requires an application instead of a camera to read it.
This listing addresses only the comparable points between the Smart Antenna and iBeacon. The list of abilities that the iBeacon system lacks compared to the Smart Antenna is separate. Note that the iBeacon is not a functional device without an application and infrastructure to support it, while the Smart Antenna is totally self contained.
Below are two examples of the information available in a brochure detailing the differences between iBeacon and Smart Antenna. You can download this brochure on our Smart Antenna product page.
- Reactec wins major construction industry award in the UK
- Reactec wins health and safety award at Speedy Expo event
- Continental Tyres Australia chooses Chameleon by iSIGN Media Corp
- Chameleon technology by iSIGN hits the mark in Australia
- Synergy Pharmacy Group prescribes digital signage rollout at Rose Bay pharmacy
- Abuzz Solutions trials Horsent 21.5" AIO PC as a sales kiosk at Be Me Clothing.
- Force Sensing Technology pushed by Zytronic Displays
- Zytronic touch screens find the way in Asia’s leading integrated resort through JEA Technologies and Abuzz Solutions
- JEA Technologies announces collaboration with eHealth Consortium Group on Smart Antenna integration for public hospital and health services
- 23% of users abandon apps after one use
- JEAs new commercial and industrial 21.5" AIO PC
- iSIGN Media and Dynamic Digital Strategic Solutions Announces a national mobile network trial with ScriptRelief for 225 locations
- New AU $5 banknote, software release BB AU1183 & FL AU1520
- Chamelon for Digital Signage used in Traralgon ARB store
- New 18.5" and 21.5" touch monitor for wall/pole mount applications
- RX10 and RX10H, the thinnest and lightest handled 2-in-1 10.1" tablet
- iBeacon vs Smart Antenna
- JEA announces a new 42" PCAP Multi Touch Monitor
- The Chameleon Solution from JEA Technologies
- JEA releases a new range of open frame multi-touch monitors
- The worlds brightest LCD - DS551LT7
- Zytronic introduces ZYFILM Multitouch - a rollable, flexible Projected Capacitive touch film
- JEA Technologies is appointed the Australian distributor for iSIGN Media
- Robustel GoRugged M1000 Industrial 2G/3G/4G USB Modem Enables Mobile Ticket Vending Machine