Configurable Non-Powered Cart
Non-Powered Computer on Wheels Solution
Pair with a CyberMed XB Monitor for a Complete WOW Solution
Paired with one of our battery powered medical monitors, this medical cart can be taken room to room without requiring a recharge for almost two full shifts or 20 hours.
Designed for Mobile, Comfortable Care
Highly mobile and height adjustable for both seated and standing operation.
Large Work Surface
It provides ample space for computer peripherals and also includes a slide-out tray for convenient keyboard placement.
Stable Computer Placement
The cart comes with a VESA mounting plate capable of securely mounting a battery powered medical monitor for a truly portable solution.
Pair with a Battery Powered Medical Monitor for a Lightweight Solution
Pairing your non-powered cart with a battery powered medical monitor provides a lightweight computer on wheels system capable of delivering up to 21 hours of run time. In addition, the batteries on our XB series of medical monitors can power a thin client PC and an extra peripheral, completely eliminating the need for expensive powered carts or bulky battery packs.
As batteries deplete on your battery powered monitor you can simply swap them out for a fresh battery for 24/7 uptime, or plug the unit into the wall to recharge all 3 batteries in a few short hours.
Dozens of Configuration Options
This configurable cart can be equipped with a number of different accessories making it ideal for virtually any use or application. Attach an extra arm for patient monitoring devices, baskets for charts, drawers for medical supplies, or even mount a camera on top for telehealth applications. There are literally dozens of configurations available with this cart, making it one of the most versatile non-powered carts available on the market today.
The cart can be equipped with a slide-out keyboard tray as well as a locking enclosure/workspace, ensuring your staff's hardware, peripherals, and supplies can all neatly fit on one organized, comprehensive workspace.
The worksurface provides a roomy 18.5" x 13.5" of space for clinicians to work on charts, tests, or other documents, while the keyed storage underneath the worksurface offers 15.5" x 2.7" x 12" of space.
Ergonomic Design for Seated or Standing Use
With 16" over vertical adjustment, a pull-out keyboard and mouse tray with positive and negative lift, coupled with its lightweight design and smooth rolling casters, this cart is designed to be highly maneuverable, lightweight, and easily adjusted to suit any clinician.
Two handles built right into the work surface, combined with its small footprint of 20 square inches make this a breeze to move in and out of tight spaces like patient rooms for bedside charting.
Configurable Non-Powered Cart Technical Specifications
Variable Height Roll Cart
- 50 - 60 lbs/22.7 - 27.2 kg Weight Range
- The integrated channel accepts channel mounting components
- Cart overall height 64.5”/163.8 cm
- 40”/101.6 cm vertical adjusting channel offers 16”/40.6 cm height adjustment
- Integrated/adjustable cable management
- 18” x 18”/45.7 cm x 45.7 cm base
- 5”/12.7 cm diameter casters (4 locking)
Tilt Only Flush Mount for Flat Panels
- Provides 1.6”/4.1 cm clearance from the wall (or surface the channel is mounted on)
- Monitor tilt adjustment +/- 5 degrees*
- VESA® FDMI™ 75/100 mm compatible
- Product weight: .5 lbs/.2 kg
Rear Channel Mounted Dual Handlebars with Padded Grips
- Rear channel mounted dual handlebar with padded grips
- Product weight: 1.2 lbs/.54 kg
Locking Enclosure with Writing Surface
- Key locking enclosure with flip up top and vented storage with rear opening for cables
- 18.5”/8.4 cm x 13.5”/6.1 cm writing surface
- Storage dimensions: 16.75”/42.5 cm W x 3”/7.6 cm H x 12.25”/31.1 cm D
- Handles for push/pull travel
- Product weight: 13.2 lbs/6 kg
- Slide out keyboard tray with padded wrist rest
- Negative/positive tilt - includes tilt lock out (eliminate either negative or positive tilt, making undesired tilt unavailable)
- Keyboard tray 20.8”/52.8 cm x 8”/20.3 cm with left/right slide out mouse trays and mousepads (2) with adhesive backing
- Product weight: 18.2 lbs/8.3 kg
CPU Channel Mount for 3 - 4.5”/7.6 - 11.4 cm wide CPU
- 25 lbs/11.4 kg max load
- 14”/35.6 cm max height
- 14”/35.6 cm max depth
- Product weight: 5 lbs/2.3 kg