The Unique Micro Design (‘UMD’) Electronic Voucher Terminal (‘EVT’) is a new breed of intelligent data capture devices for Point of Service applications.
The EVT is an Internet of Things (‘IoT’) based device, requiring only Wifi Internet connection, and can operate standalone or connected to a host system (typically a POS system) via USB.
The addition of cloud services to the EVT creates a powerful and secure ecosystem which can deliver:
• A simple micro Point of Sale (‘μPOS’)
• A closed loop payment system
• A loyalty program front end
• Real-time marketing redemption at the POS
• Enhanced functionality that is unavailable from other data capture devices.
The EVT is POS agnostic:
• Reduces implementation time
• Removes integration cost
• Increases ease and flexibility of deployment to disparate sites
The EVT is comprised of:
• A fast barcode reader (‘BCR’) designed for commercial, retail and industrial applications, including the ability to read barcodes off mobile phones
• A Near Field Communications (‘NFC’) reader/writer
• Operator screen
• Audible and visual annunciation
The EVT is primarily targeted at retail but is capable of many more applications. It is able to operate in the following main modes:
Unit 36, 41-49 Norcal Road,
PH: +61 3 8736 0330