2 February 2021. We visited Best Coatings powder coating in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne and took some photos of their staff using the Filterspec® PRO Goggle FFP3V Valved from JSP. Best Coatings, a leader in Powder Coating in Victoria, recently began using the JSP range of filter masks.
The unique patented FilterSpec® Pro™ effortlessly combines both eye & respiratory protection. The 5.5 base one piece polycarbonate lens offers optimal coverage and class 1 optics whilst ergonomically shaped soft goggle housing provides excellent levels of comfort and unbeatable levels of protection. Anti-Scratch coating as standard. FFP3V filtration giving 99% efficiency. FilterSpec® out exceeds EN149 for breathing resistance by more than HALF and performs over 3% above the standard for filtration efficiency. Includes white holder, 3 filters and spectacle with Clear HC & Anti-Mist Lens.
• Stylish goggle design providing impact protection.
• Fully adjustable dual wide fitting elastic harness for optimum fit & comfort.
• 5.5 base, one-piece lens offers optimal coverage.
• Anti-Mist Coating on Lens as standard.
• Anti-Scratch Coating on Lens as standard.
• Conforms to EN166 1.B.T 3.4.N
• Disposable filter mask element for optimum protection.
• Re-usable filter holder element for an economic PPE solution.
• Conforms to EN1827:1999:+A1:2009
• Lightweight for user comfort. (Under 60g)
• Exhale valve fitted for increased filter element longevity.
• Each product comes supplied with 3 filter elements.
• Removable, replaceable elastic strapping.
If you would like further information on the JSP Filterspec® PRO Goggle FFP3V Valved please contact us.
JEA Technologies Pty Ltd, Unit 36, 41/49 Norcal Road, Nunawading, Vic 3153
Tel: +61 (3) 8736 0330 / Email
Unit 36, 41-49 Norcal Road,
PH: +61 3 8736 0330