Medical Cart with LCD Arm
Lightweight Cart with Superior Functionality
Pair with CyberMed NB24 for a Complete Solution
Amp up this non-powered cart with a battery-powered medical computer like the CyberMed NB24. Hot swap batteries mean no downtime to charge while charting bedside or doing rounds.
All touch surfaces are treated with an antimicrobial coating. Pair with one of Cybernet's medical grade computers with an antimicrobial casing to prevent the spread of bacteria and harmful microbes.
Adjustments for Height and Screen Placement
The height of the cart itself as well as the monitor's placement can be configured to each physician or nurse's preference.
Storage for Hardware and Supplies
The cart comes equipped with a VESA mount for a computer or monitor and also shelves and a large workspace for peripherals and supplies.
Pair with Medical PC for Turnkey Solution
This cart can support a 24" display and up to 35 lbs (15.9 kg) of weight making it perfect for the CyberMed NB24. Our hot swap battery powered computer allows you to go room to room with no downtime or need to keep your computer plugged into a wall, increasing functionality and improving patient care.
Height Adjustments to Fit any Physician's Preference
Delivers complete sit-to-stand height adjustment between 29.25" - 46.75" to fit any physician's needs. Also delivers tilt, rotation, pan, and 5" of telescopic lift for monitor maneuverability. Perfect for physicians working alone and for sharing information at a patient's bedside.
The spread of bacteria and other harmful microbes is one of the main concerns for hospitals. This medical cart aims to mitigate that risk. All touch surfaces are treated with an antimicrobial coating to prevent the spread of harmful materials. Don't negate that protection by pairing this cart with a commercial grade PC with no antimicrobial protection.
Cybernet's NB series of battery powered medical computers are fully antimicrobial, including the touchglass and housing. When paired together, this workstation on wheels will help prevent the spread of infection in your facility.
Extreme Customization Options
Select from dozens of accessories to customize this cart to your unique needs. Add storage drawers for medical supplies, baskets to hold chart and paperwork, extra shelves for printers and other devices, and 3-function casters for even greater maneuverability. If there is a job you need done, this medical cart can be configured to handle it.
Medical Cart with LCD Arm Technical Specifications
- Includes LCD arm, worksurface, CPU lock, secure CPU compartment, four-port USB hub, scanner holder bracket, mouse holder, wrist rest, back-tilt keyboard tray, left/right mouse tray, rear handle, storage basket, cable storage, four casters (two locking)
- Total maximum load on height-adjustment assembly = 35 lbs (15.9 kg). This is the sum of the following components: LCD arm = 5–14 lbs (2.3–6.4 kg); worksurface and keyboard tray = 8 lbs (3.6 kg); CPU compartment = 13 lbs (5.9 kg)
- Note: If the combined LCD and CPU weight is greater than 27 lbs (12.3 kg) then the CPU must be mounted to the rear of the cart using the Universal CPU Holder accessory (ordered separately)
- LCD and worksurface adjust 20" (51 cm) in tandem; LCD Arm adjusts 7" (17 cm) independently; maximum LCD height adjustment = 27" (68 cm)
- Monitor up/down tilt = +60°/-5°
- Portrait screen orientation may be incompatible with widescreen displays > 19"