Medical Supply Cart
Powered Workstation on Wheels with Functional Storage
Pair with CyberMed Medical Computer for a Complete Solution
Cybernet's medical grade computers are compliant with every major EMR sofware. Run your EMR software so nurses can do their charting bedside to save time and improve patient care.
This cart is designed with an antimicrobial coating on all touch surfaces to prevent the spread of bacteria and other harmful microbes.
Customizable Storage Drawers
Customize your cart with a variety of storage options. Store extra gauze, test tubes, gloves or anything else a nurse or healthcare practitioner might need on their rounds.
Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
Lithium Iron Phosphate battery technology is safer for near patient use than other battery technology. It is also more compact, meaning a lighter weight for greater maneuverability.
Pair with Medical PC for Turnkey Solution
Pairing your medical cart with a medical grade PC like the CyberMed S24 provides you with an EMR compliant mobile solution. The CyberMed S24 is EN60601-1 certified, has an antimicrobial housing and is IP65 certified. When paired with this antimicrobial cart, you have a complete mobile solution that is safer for near patient use.
Configure this Unit Based on Your Unique Needs
This workstation on wheels can be configured with anywhere between two tiers of storage up to eight tiers. No matter what medical supplies an end user needs while making their rounds, this cart can manage the job, making patient care more efficient.
Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Technology
Lithium Iron Phosphate has become the best choice in materials for high capacity and high power applications. These batteries aren't only safer for near patient use, but they are more compact, leading to a lighter weight and greater mobility in powered carts.
Lithium Iron Phosphate has a longer life cycle than other lithium-ion batteries, have an extremely consistent discharge voltage, is rated for extreme hot and cold temperatures, and provides for a quick recharge time and extended battery life.
Lightweight and Highly Maneuverable
This lightweight cart has an extremely small footprint (16" x 18"), adjustable steering handles, dual locking casters and powered steer assist technology, making it one of the most maneuverable powered carts on the market.
Medical Supply Cart Technical Specifications
- Cart Footprint (16"W X 18" D)
- Sit/Stand Work Surface with Electronic Lift Height Adjustment (34.1" to 47.5")
- Independent Monitor Electronic Lift Height Adjustment (6" Range)
- VESA Monitor Mount with Bi-Focal View (Tilt, Swivel, and Rotation)
- Raised-Edge Work Surface with Translucent Cover (17.1" W x 14.3" D)
- Fan-cooled PC Compartment (17.1" W x 12.5" D x 3.2" H)
- Negative-Tilt Keyboard Tray with Wrist Rest (18.2" W x 7.5" D x 1.6" H)
- Mouse Surface and Mouse Holder (Left or Right Side)
- Dedicated Cable Management Area (6 AC Receptacles)
- 8 ft. Coiled Power Cord with Integrated Extracting Loop (Hospital Grade)
- (4) 5" Dual Wheel Premium Casters (2 Front Casters Lockable)
- 20 Amp Lithium Iron Phosphate Power Module (Smart Charger with Air Filter)
- 512Wh Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery, Standard