Medication Dispensing Cart
Powered Workstation with Locking Medication Drawers
Pair with CyberMed Medical Computer with Imprivata SSO
Medication dispensing requires the utmost security. Pair this medication dispensing cart with an ultra secure Cybernet medical grade computer to ensure patient safety.
Individually Locking Medication Drawers
This cart comes with individually locking medication drawers tied to patient ID barcodes. Assign each patient to a specific drawer which can only be accessed by an authorized user.
This cart is infused with antimicrobial chemicals on all touch surfaces to prevent the spread of bacteria and other harmful microbes.
Multiple Battery Options
This cart can be powered by either an SLA+, Lithium Ion Phosphate or Lithium Ion Nano battery providing a range of cost vs. longevity options.
Pair with a Secure Medical PC for Turnkey Solution
Pairing your medication dispensing cart with a medical grade PC like the CyberMed S24 provides you with an Imprivata SSO certified solution. Two factor authentication is quickly becoming a standard, and when it comes to patient medication, there is no margin for error.
Ensure Patient Safety with Locking Medical Drawers
This workstation on wheels offers multiple drawer configurations, all of which include individually locking drawers. Drawers can be assigned to specific patients and tied to their ID numbers or wristband barcodes. Paired with an Imprivata SSO certified medical computer ensures the utmost patient safety.
Infused Anti-Microbial Technology
Unlike other units that use an antimicrobial coating that eventually wears off, this medical cart has the antimicrobial chemicals infused into the unit. Prevent the spread of bacteria and other microbes for a safer patient environment.
Hassle Free Connectivity for IT Deployment
The web based control panel not only allows for easy access to reports and other features for the end user, but also connects with your servers, allowing for remote deployment and troubleshooting for IT.
Medication Dispensing Cart Technical Specifications
- Height Adjustment Range: 23" - 48" (584 X 1219 mm)
- Footprint: 16.75" 17.5"(425 X445 mm)
- Construction: Powder-coated, cast aluminum with Microban® antimicrobial protection. Anodized extruded aluminum column. Polymer work surface and touch points with Microban® antimicrobial protection.
- Work surface: 267 sq. in. (1723 sq. cm.)
- Casters: Four swivels (two locking, two non-locking, low rolling resistance on all surfaces)
- The SecureRx medication module is available in 2, 3, or 4 tier sizes which include accessory rails standard
- A variety of medication module configurations are available